EMail and Web Hosting
With each of our web hosting plans, Evolve Hosting gives you the opportunity to operate email accounts using the SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols. We also enable you to create an e-mail box using your own domain name hosted by us, and to use our advanced Smartermail Solution which allows you to set e-mail filters, anti-spam protection, catchall e-mails, mailing lists, and auto-responders and more.
Business Class Email & Website Hosting
We provide a range of virtual hosting plans offering you a cost effective solution for hosting of small business website and email services.
At Evolve, we ensure that no request goes unresolved. It is for that reason that we log all requests made, be it in person, email or telephone in order to enable continuity of support no matter who you are dealing with.
What is an E-mail Hosting Service?
In order to use a hosted email service you need an email provider. Although there are many websites offering email services, they usually allow you to create an email account of the email@example.com type.
What's more, the services they're offering seldom live up to users' expectations as far as quality, security and mailbox size are concerned.
Some of them even impose a limit on the users concerning the number of emails sent per day.
Free E-mail Hosting vs. Commercial E-mail Hosting
The free email services gain popularity every day – with a great list of features provided they are a good solution for personal email correspondence. With a free email service every single person is able to create their own email address. Unlike the commercial email hosting services, most of the free email services are accessible only at the provider's website. Unfortunately, the free email hosting solutions are not suitable for business and corporate email needs. The free email providers cannot guarantee the security and the reliability of the services they provide. Also, the free email service lacks technical support.
Unlike the free email hosting solutions, the email hosting services provided by the web hosting companies are fully featured. With an email hosting service included in the hosting plans, the customers are allowed to run personal or business e-correspondence on a server with much higher levels of reliability and security. Also, the commercial email hosting service allows the customers to create mail boxes at their own domains, to forward emails, to use auto-responder features and more.
Our Email Hosting Services
Unlike the free email providers, Evolve Hosting offers a high quality email hosting service. Each of our hosting plans gives you the opportunity to create email accounts using the domain hosted by you, for example firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the web hosting plan you've chosen, you can create between 10 and an unlimited number of email addresses.
Our email service is secure and reliable and offers Email Forwarding, Mailing Lists, a Catch-all emails option, mail filters, an Auto-responder function, as well as Anti-spam, and Anti-virus.
All web hosting plans include space to store your website, email services, domain name hosting with optional database and ecommerce capabilities.
What you get
- Web hosting Control Panel
- Email Virus and Spam Protection
- Daily Website statistics
- SSH and FTP Access
- MySQL and MS SQL Databases
- PHP, ASP/.Net
- Integrated eCommerce upgrade available
- Green hosting
What you get
- Toll free phone support with no queues
- 99.8% Uptime Guarantee
- Comprehensive online support resources
- A Skilled, Friendly & Helpful team
- Australian owned and operated
- Servers in Tier1 Sydney data centre
Evolve Uptime Guarantee
Our business is about delivering reliable services. We provide a
guarantee of uptime across the services we manage which is met
through a three pronged approach:
Our 99.8% uptime guarantee is met by delivering on all three components.
If your mail server goes down or is inaccessible from the internet due to connectivity failures, our backup MX services will queue your e-mail messages automatically until your mail server comes back online.
Never lose an e-mail again because of server downtime, power outages, loss of internet connectivity or natural disasters such as: hurricanes, earthquakes, wild fires and floods.
Administrators can easily view all queued e-mail messages by logging onto our web site 24x7.
Optional E-mail Continuity Service is available which will allow all users for a domain to login and view queued messages for their individual mailboxes as well as reply-to or compose new messages.
Our e-mail continuity service allows your organization to continue to conduct business if your mail server has gone down. Your employees will still be able to receive e-mails as well as reply-to, forward or compose new messages.
The e-mail continuity service is available as an add-on service to any domain we provide backup MX services for. Our E-mail Continuity Standard plan includes the following benefits:
- Each user for a domain can login to view their individual mailbox and create, reply-to or forward queued messages. Users can also view or send e-mail attachments
- As an administrator you can manage your e-mail continuity users and any domain aliases using our simple web interface.
- Without e-mail many organization's cannot conduct business. If your mail server goes down for whatever reason, everyone at the organization can still conduct business as usual.
If you sign up for our E-mail Continuity Plus plan you will enjoy the following additional benefits:
- Your users can receive their queued messages using Microsoft Outlook or any other standard e-mail client that supports POP or IMAP access.
- Users can also send outbound e-mail through our STMP service using their e-mail client.
- When you setup the e-mail continuity plus feature and then setup the POP or IMAP account on the users desktop e-mail client, if an outage occurs on your mail server your users will still receive their e-mail seamlessly in their e-mail client. All you have to do as the administrator is login to your account and click a button to begin the flow of queued messages to your users continuity plus inboxes.
|1-25 Users||$132 pa / $11 pm||$180 pa / $15 pm|
|26-50 Users||$240 pa / $20 pm||$312 pa / $26 pm|
|51-125 Users||$300 pa / $25 pm||$420 pa / $35 pm|
|126-200||$445 pa / $38 pm||$540 pa / $45 pm|
|Over 201 Users||$540 pa / $45 pm||$840 pa / $70 pm|
We use SmarterMail which provides you with:
SmarterMail delivers Exchange-level mail server features for a fraction of the cost. With lower hardware requirements, superior stability, and reduced maintenance costs—SmarterMail has significantly lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and is the best-in-class Microsoft Exchange alternative for businesses.
SmarterMail provides businesses and hosting environments with powerful enterprise-level features and collaboration tools, including:
- Smartphone synchronization through Exchange ActiveSync, SyncML, and SmarterMail Sync technologies
- 97% antispam out-of-the-box that delivers comprehensive protection from spam and phishing messages
- Advanced Outlook synchronization and collaboration
- Robust antivirus out-of-the-box that prevents costly downtime
- Detailed reporting at the server, domain, and mailbox levels to provide insight into mail server performance
- Events and notifications that help simplify and automate tasks
- Advanced message archiving compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA regulations
- Leading Web-based interface for administrators and users
3,971 total views, 1 views today